Annette Kramer, PhD is a business advisor for emerging technology companies and corporate executives in business development strategies focusing on communication as both an output and a strategic process. Annette’s expertise includes teaching executives to tell their stories with impact as well as collaborating on innovation programme design in the UK, US, Europe and Asia.
Annette began her career in the New York theatre and teaching at Brown University before turning her hand to content development in the early days of the Web in New York. She was one of Pricewaterhouse’s first hires to help expand the brand and develop thought leadership strategies when PW merged with C&L. After 8 years, Annette was recruited to advise an American philanthropist on starting and running a business in London. She now advises corporates, government organisations, universities and charities.
Annette is considered a thought leader in innovation and leadership, perhaps most notably as the advisor to the Cambridge Centre for Social Equality and 1 of 9 Fellows at St. George’s House, Windsor Castle, a Think Tank established by Prince Philip where safe conversations occur involving leading thinkers globally from every discipline.
- The Pitch Live: How to do your pitch proud
- ‘Dragon’s Den’ Winner: Pitch designed and coached by Annette (shamelessly unmentioned)
- TechforTrade/MakerBot social entrepreneur pitch contest
- THE NEXT WEB, Springboard (2011
- THE NEXT WEB, Springboard (2012
- The Difference Engine (2011)
- The Difference Engine
- The Chair – An interview by social media start-up